I hold a Ph.D. in Neuroscience and a certificate in Responsible Innovation from Arizona State University.
I also hold a B.S. in Psychology and a minor in Chemistry from the University of Pittsburgh.
Cortical Sensorimotor Mechanisms for Neural Control of Skilled Manipulation
I am currently a research physiologist at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, a contracted position through Kelly Government Solutions.
- Writer - Center for Science and the Imagination
- Associate - The Alliance for Person-Centered Accessible Technologies
- Professional Societies
- Society for Neuroscience
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Science communication
- Text Analysis
- Web scraping
- Big Data Analytics
- Science Writing and Editing
- Survey Design (Qualtrics)
- Coding (Matlab, Labview, Python, HTML)
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- MRI-based neuronavigation